1Point21 Interactive is always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a part-time Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company. **This position will start around 25 hours per week but could end up being full-time at some point.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years experience in technical talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- 2-3 year work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Tech recruiting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using LinkedIn Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible company culture with laid back atmosphere
- Work with a great team of people
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental and 401K with a 4% company match!