We are looking for great people to join our growing team that has been named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest companies and one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work 2013-2020 and has been a member of the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 3 consecutive years!
We are hiring a Content Writer to write and edit marketing content for various clients. As part of our team, you’ll play an important role in developing data-driven content from start to finish. If you think this is your jam, then please apply!
A Sampling of Your Day to Day:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online.
- Write, refresh, and edit content.
- Collaborate with all departments to determine where content can help clients solve problems and improve the customer experience.
- Distribute content across owned and non-owned channels to drive brand awareness, leads, engagement, and retention.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, videos, and blogs.
- Write content that is effective for both readers and search engines.
What Do We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with, understanding, and writing about data is required.
- Demonstratable experience and skill in content marketing and or data journalism.
- Ability and track record of creating content that people/journalists read and share.
- Sharp eye for grammar and writing quality.
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with PowerBI/Tableau/SQL or similar is a plus.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, SEM Rush, or Ahrefs is a plus.
- Previous experience as an editor a plus.
- Must be able to provide samples of work.
What You Get From Us:
- Incredible company culture with laid back atmosphere.
- Company events throughout the year.
- Work with a great team of people.
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental and 401(k).
About 1Point21 Interactive
At 1Point 21, we get things done, but have a lot of fun doing it. We’ve worked hard to cultivate and maintain an awesome company culture that our team can be proud of. With office dog days, organized sports, catered lunches, team and social events, and an overused ping-pong table, we firmly believe that investing in happiness pays significant dividends. Apply now and join the team!