We are looking for great people to join our growing team that has been named one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest companies and one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work 2013-2020 and has been a member of the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 3 consecutive years!
1Point21 Interactive is seeking to add a talented content writer to our growing team. In this full-time role, you’ll research and write web content to help achieve our clients’ goals and review content from other writers. If you think this is your jam, then please apply!
About the Role:
- Work with a team of SEM professionals to write content on a wide range of topics.
- Projects include: Blog posts, landing page copy, informative content, content review, copy editing, and content planning.
- Simplify complex topics into clear, concise, and easy-to-understand content.
- Help refine internal style and quality guidelines
- 1 – 3 years experience as a copywriter, content writer, editor, or similar role
- BA or BS degree in marketing, journalism, related field or equivalent writing experience
- Ability to quickly understand complex topics
- Understanding of basic SEO principles and have the ability to write for both search engines and users.
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS tools
- The ability to complete writing projects, meet deadlines and follow content requirements in terms of style and project specification.
- Ability to review and edit content to ensure voice, grammar, style, and quality is consistent
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Excellent time management skills/ability to meet deadlines
- Portfolio must include appropriate samples: Informational articles, landing pages, web copy, etc.
- 45k – 60k
What You Get From Us:
- An incredible company culture with a laid-back atmosphere.
- Company events throughout the year.
- Work with a great team of people.
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and 401(k).
About 1Point21 Interactive
At 1Point 21, we get things done but have a lot of fun doing it. We’ve worked hard to cultivate and maintain an awesome company culture that our team can be proud of. With office dog days, organized sports, catered lunches, team, and social events, and an overused ping-pong table, we firmly believe that investing in happiness pays significant dividends. Apply now and join the team!