We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager who is passionate, innovative and motivated to make a difference.
The Digital Project Manager is the primary contact and point of coordination between client, in-house production teams and all third parties to manage digital marketing project production from kickoff to delivery and may include print or video in addition to digital assets.
• Compile, review & prioritize demand
• Gather requirements and assets
• Submissions and approvals
• Provide cost and timeline estimates based on requirements & input from in-house teams
• Create & manage all project contracts and gain approvals
• Ensures all projects are QA’d and pass all required UAT prior to stakeholder approval
• Consolidate and provide feedback, update change logs
• Responsible for escalating issues/risks associated with project pipeline, capacity and/or scope Creep
• Responsible for project scoping, planning, financial management, invoicing and forecast monitoring
• Proactively works with digital production management teams to report project status, identify opportunities for service improvement and uncovers potential risks with quality for escalation
• Provide creative and requirement recommendations for projects based on need
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years as a digital project manager/creative producer within an agency or in-house team
• Experience working with UX designers, graphic designers, content strategists, writers, researchers, and strategists
• Experience working with 3rd-party agencies and vendors
• BA/BS degree
• Experience with Asana, Jira, Trello, ActiveCollab, Confluence and/or Basecamp, etc.
• Basic understanding of HTML/CSS fundamentals
• Experience with CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, Oracle WebCenters
• Basic understanding of web publishing, domain registrar, name servers
• Understanding of Agile, Lean UX and waterfall models
• Ability and desire to work collaboratively and across disciplines
• A passion for user-centered design and emerging web technologies
• Incredible company culture with laid back atmosphere
• Company events throughout the year
• Work with a great team of people
• Full benefits package
If you feel you are the perfect match for this job, please apply below!