1point21 Interactive is hiring for a Director of Paid Media! We are looking for the right person who will be responsible for driving growth, innovation and client success within the department. The ideal candidate is someone who is a proven leader, has 5+ years of experience in paid search with 3+ of experience managing a paid search team, and is a true subject matter expert on Google Ads and Facebook Ads in the world of lead gen.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Build, develop and mentor a top performing search marketing team who will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of paid search campaigns.
- Direct and manage the team with regards to the daily workflow of all paid search campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation, maintenance and analysis, performance reports, etc.
- Develop short and long term department forecasts
- Develop department revenue growth strategies
- Identify new opportunities for growth that can benefit our clients (LinkedIn ads, OTT, etc.)
- Measure the effectiveness of paid search strategies for clients
- Ensure keyword recommendations are made based off of extensive research, keyword analysis, competitive analysis and other PPC tools
- Create and implement paid search strategy and campaigns that compliment and support new and existing growth marketing initiatives
- Focus on innovation to drive new and better ways of reaching customers
- Stay abreast of industry trends and share knowledge across the paid search team
- Ensure that plan execution stays on strategy and that cadenced optimization/maintenance occurs
- Ensure best practice and innovation in all search activities; ensure knowledge sharing across teams
- Contribute to new business development and pitches when required
What You Will Bring to the Table
- Must have at least 5 years experience managing PPC campaigns at an agency
- At least 3 years building, overseeing, and developing a diverse team responsible for paid search.
- Experience in utilizing paid search software to optimize campaign performance
- Experience managing large paid search budgets and a deep understanding of finance and budgeting
- Prior experience leading channel strategy, approach and plan development for paid search
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise with A/B testing and CRO
- Highly experienced paid search for lead generation (a history of success in the legal vertical is a huge plus)
- Incredible company culture with laid back atmosphere
- Work with a great team of people
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental and 401K with a 4% company match!