Are you looking to get your foot in the door at an amazing digital agency and one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work? Are you looking for flexible hours in a fun, creative office setting?
iLawyerMarketing is looking for a talented Jr Paid Search Specialist to join our team. The Jr Paid Search Specialist is responsible for managing Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies for clients, with a focus on Google Ads and Lead Gen. Junior PPC specialists have some basic knowledge of digital marketing concepts, such as search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and analytics tools. The role offers opportunities for growth and advancement within the PPC department.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads and other search platforms for multiple clients
- Analyze campaign data
- Maximize campaign efficiency
- Maintain keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy for ads
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- in accordance with client goals
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives under guidance of PPC Director
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired Experience & Skills
- 6 months – 1 year paid search experience
- Familiar with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and other paid promotion channels
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients and internal team
- Creative and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively.
- Team player
- Remote or Hybrid positions
- Incredible work/life balance
- Performance bonuses
- Awesome company culture and amazing team of people
- Company events throughout the year
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and 401K match
About 1Point21 Interactive
At 1Point21, we get things done, but have a lot of fun doing it! We’ve worked hard to cultivate and maintain an awesome company culture that our team can be proud of. With office dog days, organized sports, catered lunches, team and social events, and an overused ping-pong table, we firmly believe that investing in happiness pays significant dividends. Apply now and join the team!