Are you looking to get your foot in the door at an amazing digital agency and one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work? Are you looking for flexible hours in a fun, creative office setting?
We are looking for someone to be a part of a dynamic team that cultivates our unique company culture. This position will work approximately 5 hours per week to start and may work more depending.
Some of the fun things you will be doing!
- Restock market place snacks
- Track all market place and office costs in Excel
- Submit Costco orders
- Shop for more fresh fruit and restock as needed
- Take inventory of Kitchen Supplies and prepare cart for review
- Take inventory of Office Supplies and prepare cart for review
- Purchase and wrap birthday treats
- Purchase and wrap kid and doggie birthday bags
- Walk office and tag items needing attention, report list to Office Manager
- Assist with client office visits (shop for and set up food)
- Help set up Birthday Board (to be done 1st of month)
- Pick up quarterly lunches, help set up and clean up after event.
- Help purchase and set up any events happening at the office.
- Assist with ordering photobooks for milestone anniversaries and events.
The Required Skills
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Office 365)
- Warm personality with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and must be able to multi task
- Enjoy creating, planning and executing events
- Valid DL license/reliable transportation-This is an absolute as you will be using your car for shopping etc.
About 1Point21 Interactive
At 1Point 21, we get things done, but have a lot of fun doing it! We’ve worked hard to cultivate and maintain an awesome company culture that our team can be proud of. With office dog days, organized sports, catered lunches, team and social events, and an overused ping-pong table, we firmly believe that investing in happiness pays significant dividends. Apply now and join the team!