The Senior Paid Search Associate is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies for clients, with a focus on Google Adwords. This position is a client facing role and you will be dealing directly with clients. In this position, you’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy for ads
- Create landing pages including copy using Unbounce and WordPress
- Develop with strategies to improve performance across all paid campaigns
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
Desired Experience & Skills
- 3+ years paid search experience
- Familiar with Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and other paid promotion channels
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with clients and internal team
- Creative and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize, and communicate effectively
- Team player
- Flexible Hours
- Incredible company culture with laid back atmosphere
- Company events throughout the year
- Work with a great team of people!
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, dental and 401K