We don’t want average, we don’t even want good. we want “all-stars” who are incredible at what they do.
Are you fascinated by the internet, have knowledge of SEO, and know that a career in digital marketing is your jam? If so, 1Point21 Interactive is the place for you! You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also provide training and lead the JR SEO and SEO Associates.
Who we are:
1POINT21 Interactive is a full service digital agency based in San Diego, CA. We specialize in helping brands to increase visibility online by developing “share-worthy” content around the topic of consumer safety, important social issues and trending topics. Whether we are developing an interactive data visualization, long-form content piece or developing a stunning new website design, our goal is always to make the kind of web content that gets people talking about you and your brand.
What you’ll do:
- Generate content marketing strategies and ideas
- 100% white-hat link development
- Link outreach, Link profile analysis
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Conduct regular site audits and Google Analytics data analysis
- Monitor rankings in Google SERPs
- Conduct keyword research
- On-page SEO
- Increase traffic numbers to client websites
- Participate in weekly brainstorm sessions
- Collaborate with other SEO team members
- Optimize copy and content for search engine marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for
- Lead and train other less-experienced SEO Associates
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of SEO experience
- Google Analytics data analysis skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- High quality link building skills
- Advanced backlink analysis skills
- Solid understanding of technical SEO
- Experience with local optimization (preferred)
- PR experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital
Media, Statistics (preferred)
We are one of San Diego’s Best Places to Work award winners year after year.
We want you to be happy be rewarded for all of your hard work:
- PTO & paid holidays
- Excellent and fun employee events on the regular
- Dog-friendly office.
- Beer on tap to get those creative juices flowing.
- PingPong, Corn Hole, and other fun games.
- We love to help local charities and we do this on a monthly basis
- Excellent benefit offerings