What you will be doing:
- Designing, implementing, researching and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Helping junior team member learn
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, businesses and systems analysts
What you can do:
- Minimum 5+ years of Software Dev experience.
- 1 year of professional experience working in a medium size Django or Flask codebase.
- Knowledge about design and implementation of the basic data structures required to solve most common real-world problems effectively.
- Fast, motivated, and quick to pivot with feature changes. Obsessed about software quality.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work.
Technologies & programming languages we use:
Note: Not all of these are required, but the more experience you have with these the better.
- Database skills including schemas and ORMs
- Incredible company culture with a relaxed vibe
- Super fun and creative co-workers
- Full benefits including a generous 401(k) match